Tectonic Stone Facade Systems
HC System available through Tectonic Stone manufactured, supplied and installed. The full system includes bolts, adhesive with full aluminium structure including hidden system with longitudinal adhesion. This option, which was developed for Neolith tiling, is comprised of a hidden support system which uses a longitudinal elastic chemical adhesive with a vertical support featuring T- or L-profiles depending on whether the profiles coincide with the joints between the Neolith boards or reinforce the centre of the joints and bear the support through retention or sustenance supports.
The entire system has been tested in certified laboratories with satisfactory results for the Neolith use. These results are outlined more extensively in the Neolith Technical Guide to Façade Uses.
Benefits of chemical-elastic anchoring:
- Distributes stress evenly without critical points where ruptures could begin.
- Preventions a concentration of stress in the adhesion surface.
- A hidden fixing system is created without affecting the appearance.
- Prevents galvanic corrosion via electrical insulation and separates materials that could become damaged by this.
- Reduces or eliminates the transfer of vibrations between materials in contact.
- Prevents failure in the connection due to fatigue.
- Enables the connection of different types of materials.
- Improves the look of the joints.